Sunday, January 23, 2011

we shall overcome

I hope!! This past weekend was difficult. I have been really motivated to train and exercise and see what my body can do. Well, On Friday I went to stupid Anytime Fitness to see about getting a short term membership and the guy was a jerk. It was the owner who I spoke to the night before. He basically told me that they only do 12 month memberships or 6$a day fee. Yeah right. So, I have just been exercising in the cold. It is fine as long as I have stuff on my head and neck. Then, on Saturday my knee went out. I don't know what that means but all I know is that it is painful and loose and tight and messed up. It actually feels better today but something is wrong with it. I am just going to do some long distant walking this week to keep up the motivation I feel. It was just frustrating.

One fun thing, I am hearing about all these other people training in the area. People at church and on FB and stuff. I think it will be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Mar! That totally sucks about the knee! Knee pain is no fun at all. I wonder if you just went at it too hard at first. I think that the walking for now is a really good idea. I am glad to hear it hasnt totally killed your motivation though!

    I cant believe that about the gym. You should be able to find a month to month gym! Do you have a Ballys or and Xsport? I am going to Xsport and the month to month is super reasonable.

    I hope your knee starts feeling better! Take care of that thing!

    ReplyDelete